Hi Zachary,

Thanks for the suggestion. Been a while since I've played around with
Dos EMU. Actually, been a long time since I touched Speakup as well
for that matter as I absolutely hate having to recompile the entire
kernel just to install a screen reader. So I've tended not to mess
with Speakup. Of course there is Vinux, but I don't have that
installed. Just the stock Ubuntu distribution.