There was a typo in the sapi code, so for some people it would overlap spoken
messages rather than stopping the one already in progress.  If you aren't
experiencing that bug, consider yourself lucky, because the majority of people
seemed to have that happening.  I do know what I messed up though, so fixing it
is just a matter of me taking a few minutes to do it.