Just stuff that has popped into my head.  I felt like sharing, and feel free to
add your own lol.

1) People will watch anything on TV.
2) I'm willing to sit through a thousand "tick tock" sounds, as long as you say
the word "mouse" here and there.
3) When I hear about huge locust swarms on TV, and wonder where they came from
and where they disappear to, I'll think about my dome's unstable fish
populations.
4) When people around me complain about hunting season, I know that you don't
sell animals during their natural population crashes.
5) The famous natural selection example, where the longer necked giraffes get
all the food has now been replaced in my mind by mice stealing acorns from
rabbits.