well if we need a new editor I could do it or at least help, I don't pretend to have a large ammount of time, which in fact I don't, in fact I am quite bussy.
However i have more time than most to do bits here and there.
Its true I don't have days to waste my life away but still I have a few holes between projects and always have some time for the online community.