To: <phi...@blastbay.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 2:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Speech on Blastbay products

ah wow can we make our own levels as well?

On 19 May 2011, at 13:11, Philip Bennefall wrote:

Thank you Will, glad you liked the speech. There is no scheduled release date for Perilous Hearts, but I have been working on it since January and have created 10 alphas thus far. Level 1 is completed, and so is the foundation with the artificial intelligence, inventory, weapons, level editor etc. It is only the first part of the game that is set in the jungle, then you go into underground caves. Sounds familiar? Yes, this is the remake of Tarzan Junior that I mentioned in December last year.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <will.d.lo...@gmail.com>