De: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quinta, 19 de Maio de 2011 14:48
Assunto: [Audyssey] Someone please provide a list of Aprone's games!

Someone mentioned he had a lot of games out. I know of Towers of War, but
that's about it. I haven't been keeping up with the accessible gaming market
too much in the past few months. I tried Googling for a site, or somewhere
where I could find a game list, but didn't find anything. I think he also
had some non-gaming projects in the works from what I've heard. Is anyone
able to provide some links to any of his programs/games? thank     you!