Someone mentioned he had a lot of games out. I know of Towers of War, but that's about it. I haven't been keeping up with the accessible gaming market too much in the past few months. I tried Googling for a site, or somewhere where I could find a game list, but didn't find anything. I think he also had some non-gaming projects in the works from what I've heard. Is anyone able to provide some links to any of his programs/games? thank you!