Hey, I downloaded the dropbox client on my computer, and I am trying to put some interactive fiction games on the frotz iphone app. Can someone please walk me through the steps to put the file on the app? Here is the name of the file Amfv.z4 which is a interactive fiction game call a mind. Thanks for the help.