From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of michael barnes
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 5:13 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] importing files from dropbox to frotz iphone app.

Hey, I downloaded the dropbox client on my computer, and I am trying to
put some interactive fiction games on the frotz iphone app.
Can someone please walk me through the steps to put the file on the
app?  Here is the name of the file Amfv.z4 which is a interactive
fiction game call a mind.  Thanks for the help.