Unfortunetly Philip don't has a release date.
saygilar sevgiler.
----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <will.d.lo...@gmail.com> To: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Speech on Blastbay products

when will this upcoming title be available? sounds very good

On 19 May 2011, at 12:47, Philip Bennefall wrote:

Hi all,

For those of you who are interested, here is a recording of a speech I held at the Games for Health conference earlier this week when they had a game accessibility day. The speech is just over 20 minutes and gives a bit of background history for Blastbay, as well as a very brief demonstration of the first level in our upcoming title.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

The link is:
http://www.blastbay.com/audio/speech_on_blastbay_products.mp3

Kind regards,