You know, I think it would be nice if you would be able to get the dos versions of the games, though you could state you wouldn't provide support for them, for obvious reasons. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 11:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pcs games question?

Hi Phil,

Perhaps I can help with that. I'd love to see some of the old games
like Panzers in North Africa and Kick Boxing make a return. Dos or not
I liked them, and by the time I was thinking of buying them you took
them off your website and weren't for sale.

On 5/

database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com