Hi Phil,
I too would love to have these games. I'd even be willing to pay a
reasonable price if it came down to that. I also think that, although
there's Jim Kitchen's baseball game, World Series Baseball was
different enough that it wouldn't hurt for it to be converted to
Windows. I always liked the sounds in that game. Unless there are more
baseball simulations that I'm unaware of, that would only make two of
them. However, I don't consider it necessary, just a suggestion. I'm
really looking forward to the Cops and Shooting Range games'
integration, whenever that project is finished. The Shooting Range was
by far my favorite game you produced. Also, what were the Rainy Day
Games? the title is ringing a bell, but I can't think of what they
were.