You've had rough times, tough luck on the PC, and have been busy with life. With that in mind, I'll surely wait for the next issue of the magazine. If gamers have sent you some stuff, should we send it again? I know that I sent two articles, and I think I still have both of them, although I'm thinking that one of them was published earlier. Both articles concern the Hi Q puzzle and variations. One described how to make the Hi Q puzzle and the rules of the game, the other discussed a successful solution.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 7:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] gaming magazine wanted

Hi all

 Yes I do plan to put issue #55 out soon.
 I've had some complications however.  Twice I've had to get the computer
fixed.  Also if anyone knows how to extract DBX files that would be
wonderful.
 On another note yes I know I dropped the ball.  Life Isn't always good
stuff.  It's been a bugger since the last issue 54.

 While the below isn't sent as an excuse for not having the issue ready I
do hope there's some compassion.

* I'm now officially divorced.

My folks moved down acrosss the hall and at the age they are they need
looking after.

As Mike said I've had some computer troubles.  So if anyone knows how to
extract emails from a DBX file that would facilitate the next issue.  It's
95% ready.  I just want to include some of the older emails about game
development and such.

Ron

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Feir" <michael.f...@gmail.com>