I am starting to wander if there is any real need for an audyssey or one as full as it has. The letters sections and most of the mag is a mirror of what is going on in the email list and forums. Without articles, except for the dungeons game article, and the fact imortal gamer and game rescue unit seem to not be featured I am thinking we should either have all the articles or whatever on a website or something, and not bother with the mag or have the mag with just the dev news, and articles in it since that is the only things bar the reviews that exist that are good these days.

On that note now we have darkgrew imortal gamer and game rescue unit really should become gamebooks.
Ofcause I have not the time right now to write those things.
But I may later.