well Inform7 is good I like tads tads2 or 3, adrift is also good, so is hugo.
At 03:16 p.m. 24/05/2011, you wrote:
Hi Shaun,

Michael was talking about how to create zcode interactive fiction
games. For that he needs Inform 7. BGT, Python, etc definitely isn't
the language for zcode games. Although you might be able to create
interactive fiction games the work will be harder than using a simple
language like Inform which was designed to be for inexperienced
programmers interested in writing interactive fiction style games.