Hmmm I am looking for one to myself but as a compromise I may put together a podcast at some point.
At 03:29 a.m. 27/05/2011, you wrote:
Hi guys,

Does anyone know where I can get walkthroughs/tutorials on this game? I really want to learn how to play it, but I'm not really getting the instructions. I know there's reviews for many games out there, but I'm really looking for one about this one.