Hi Che,
To keep many people from asking what the new game is, thus clogging the list with unnecessary questions, the new game is called Yacht.
The object of Yacht is to obtain the highest score from throwing 5 dice.
The game consists of 13 rounds. In each round, you roll the dice and then score the roll in one of 13 categories. You must score once in each category. The score is determined by a different rule for each category.
The game ends once all 13 categories have been scored.
http://www.blindadrenaline.com/
I will be adding this info to my games page later today.
Thanks,
Phil