Hi list.
I gather I am a bit late to the party, and the new game everyone is talking about is this time travel game, which sounds seriously fun, and I am going to check it out. However, I am currently writing for some help playing lunimals, as I do like the idea of being able to play god.

basically, I read the readme file, but am still really none the wiser where to start with the game.

I select the lunimals executable to run it, and then it says I am on the main menu or something, however, I am unable to arrow through it, when I press tab though, jaws says something about message box support, and then dome editor, ok. and then I can sort of arrow around, but this dome editor, ok button message thing keeps following me around, and I can't get rid of it. Also the choice I made with tab, the screen reader support or message box support keeps being read as well. So I would really appreciate some help, as it looks a really cool game, its just jaws doesn't appear to like it. Of course once I do get jaws settled down, can I have some suggestions how to get started?
Many thanks for your help,
alex.