To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2011 7:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] assistance playing lunimals

Alex, I am glad to help. My first suggestion is to use tab until you hear "Sapi on", since you are correct, Jaws does not like my game yet. Most of the Jaws users either switch to Sapi mode or they load up one of the other screen readers like Window eyes or NVDA. Both of those work fine with Lunimals if you happen to have them.

Once inside the game, choose campaign with the arrow keys, and press enter. You will be allowed to arrow through each mission you have unlocked, so of course, this will only be the first mission until you beat it. Press enter on mission 1 and you will be greeted with a welcome message. You are now playing the game. Space bar is used to pause and unpause the game, when you first begin the game is already paused for you.

Once you're able to try out the actual game I'm sure you'll have a few other questions. Feel free to ask them here and I, or others, will do what we can to answer them. Have fun!