Hi Dark,

I am not positive, but I do not think that commas are ever a good thing in a
file name.  I just for a test tried to copy an existing file giving it a comma
and it gave me an error.  That was at the command prompt.  I guess it will work
if you use f2 in Windows, but I believe that VB6 would not like it as a comma
is a delimiter in VB6.  I'll give it a try some time though.

But I also am not sure what you meant about me changing the name of the file.

BFN

    Jim

Don't use commas, which, aren't necessary.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA