To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] golf course for fun

Hi Dark,

I just tried your new golf course file, and so far it's pretty good. The one thing I've noticed, though, at least when using one of the Ivona TTS voices, is that I frequently hear it say "three-quarters" or "One-quarter" whenever certain symbols are encountered. I didn't experience that when using the RealSpeak Solo voices. Just thought you'd like to know.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Show Host and Production Director