Hi Jim.

I meant just renaming it to something that worked minus the comma, sinse I didn't notice the mistake until after I'd uploaded it.

I just wanted the comma for gramatical reasons to deliniate the title from the subt title in the name, but if this isn't workable fair enough.

Beware the grue!

To: "dark" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] golf course for fun

Hi Dark,

I am not positive, but I do not think that commas are ever a good thing in a file name. I just for a test tried to copy an existing file giving it a comma and it gave me an error. That was at the command prompt. I guess it will work if you use f2 in Windows, but I believe that VB6 would not like it as a comma is a delimiter in VB6. I'll give it a try some time though.

But I also am not sure what you meant about me changing the name of the file.

BFN

    Jim

Don't use commas, which, aren't necessary.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA