Hello.

appologies to everyone on list, but I've recieved no mail at all from the
audeasy list for about two days now, and while occasionally the list goes
quiet, I'd be surprised if it was that! quiet.

So, this is obviously a test to see if the list is working currently or not.

appologies for wasting people's time with this sort of thing, but really I
don't know another way of testing.

all the best,