Ah, just to say it seems to be working now, at least I got that last message. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 6:13 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] this is a test

Hello.

appologies to everyone on list, but I've recieved no mail at all from the audeasy list for about two days now, and while occasionally the list goes quiet, I'd be surprised if it was that! quiet.

So, this is obviously a test to see if the list is working currently or not.

appologies for wasting people's time with this sort of thing, but really I don't know another way of testing.

all the best,