Hi Tom.

Indeed, I should've done that, however I'm afraid I didn't recieve your moderator message either, so maybe there was some sort of issue.

either way, glad it's now fixed.

all the best,

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 7:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] this is a test

Hi Dark,

As was mentioned in my moderator message earlier this morning one way
to find out if things are working properly on your end is to check the
list archives, and see if there have been any postings over the time
period in question. When looking at the archives it looks like there
were posts clear up to the 19th, the list recieved no posts on the
20th, and there were a few posts this morning. Most of them being the
test message variety.

HTH