Everyone,

I'd like to announce a summertime expansion for Alter Aeon!  We're
raising the maximum level to 35 in each class, and each class gets a
new spell or skill at that level.  We've also added skill boosting
equipment for thieves and warriors, similar to spell boosting
equipment that casters have always had.

Everyone is welcome, so if you're new to the game feel free to stop by
and check us out.  For more information and soundpack downloads, see
our web site at:

http://www.alteraeon.com

For those of you who don't know anything about us, Alter Aeon is a
multiplayer text-based game with a lot of features and settings to
help make it blind-friendly. Over half our playerbase is blind or
visually impaired, and we have blind builders and staff helping to
expand and improve the game.

Thanks!

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD