As a Hal user for the last 17 or so years, I am not absolutely keen on that comment really, though sinse Dolphin have only recently released the Hal output api to developers (it was used in quitter), this is understandable.

Actually reading the hole mush interface with hal is pretty okay, and I in fact suppliment sapi with my virtual focus for things like pulling names and words off the output.

The only reason I can't use Hal fully as I would in playing an if game is that the client won't automatically pass lines of text from the mud on to Hal, though having hal and sapi running together really isn't such a problem.

All the best,