Hello,

Which clients are regarded as the best for use with a screen reader?
I'm using jfw 11 and downloaded a client can't remember it's name and
it was almost unusable I didn't get any feedback and had to
continuously use my jfw cursor to find out anything. I'm also
interested if any of these clients work with nvda?

Thanks.
Dave.