They are high quality as well....

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 4:20 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a thought on MOTA.

Hi Daren,

I forgot about that. I wasn't aware it wasn't still doing that. As I'm
performing a update for beta 20 which corrects some bugs/issues I'll add it
to the todo list.

Cheers!

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6244 (20110627) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6245 (20110627) information _____________