Hi Dareen,

Well, yeah, there are a number of sounds in Mysteries of the Ancients
that could use better sounds. For example, the sword sounds are ok,
but I wouldn'tobject to finding better sword sound effects. The fire
pits could use some different sounds for variety and same goes with
the chasms. As I said there are lots of things that are ok now, but
could definitely be improved.