Hi list.
I am just wondering, does anyone know if there is a way to side step in terraformers? As I checked the documentation but couldn't see anything about if this is possible. I find it quite hard to navigate around with turning etc, and finding doors and other objects isn't easy if there is no way to side step, I think I will give up with this game, as you seem to spend half your time trying to line yourself up with objects and spinning around trying to find where they are.