Hello List, I have a problem with the game alien outback. When I start the
game it says error! Runtime 6 overflo. Ok button. I purchased the alien
outback game in 2002 on CD so it is version 1.7, but there is a new version
from dracomess. ESP Pinball 1.4, monkey business  1.9.1 Dynaman 2.x, and ESP
pinball xtreme and pinball party pack run fine. I am using windows 7 with a
3 GB hard drive.