I seem to recall them saying a while back that they would no longer be offering replacement keys though under any circumstances.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Alien outback

Hi Sky,
You need to check their FAQ section for answers.
These may address your question on an older game on CD:
Q: I have a very old version of one of your games, which used to require the CD be inserted in my CD-ROM drive to play, but newer versions require a key. What should I do to upgrade? A: Contact our sales department to request a key for the title in question. Draconis reserves the right to grant or deny such requests, based on information in our records where it pertains to your original order, including but not limited to the ddate of purchase.
Q: I lost my key, can you send me a replacement?
A: We will replace lost keys once for a title you have a legal license for, at approximately 25% of the current retail price of the game. Contact our sales department to request a replacement key. Q: I have placed an order for one of your software products, how long until I will receive my registration information to unlock the game via E-mail? A: As a general rule, you will receive your registration information on the next business day. We do strive to send out this information as quickly as possible. Turn-around time may be shorter or longer depending on the volume of orders.

http://www.draconisentertainment.com/faq/faq.php?category_id=4&cat_name=Registering Software