Hi Thomas,

I have been programming in one Basic IDE or another for over thirty years.  You
know like Microsoft Extended Basic for the T.I. 99 4A, Microsoft Extended Basic
for the Atari 800 XL, BasicA for the IBM PC Jr, GW Basic, Quick Basic 4.5,
PDS7, VB4 and now VB6 for over ten years.  So I am really really not looking to
start programming in anything other than a Basic IDE.  But thank you very much
for the information.

BFN

    Jim

Today is the day for Americans to get drunk and play with explosives.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA