Hi,

Yeah, they are not too clear on the specific graphics toolkits etc
they are using with this thing. My guess is given that it is a
cross-platform IDE they are using a generic graphics toolkit like WX
Widgets which is somewhat accessible, but when it comes to screen
reading technology and maximum accessibility it is always better to
use a native graphics toolkit for the OS. For Windows that is the
Windows API, for Linux GTK+, and on Mac OS that would be Cocoa. Right
now Orca, the Linux screen reader, has mixed results with WX based
applications. Something like Audacity works, but isn't accessible as
it could be just because it doesn't use GTK+ etc like it should for
maximum accessibility. I would think we would encounter something
similar with an app like Real Basic which is in all likelyhood not
developed with accessibility in mind.