No worries. I just thought I'd save the people that are interested some time by giving some info.
On 7/4/2011 7:27 PM, Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi Willem,
I wasn't promoting that program nor did I look to see if it was accessible or if it was free. I just did a simple google search and that was the first item that came up. I don't have the time to do research on finding a basic version for Linux, but in the first few hits I found several. I guess it's up to Jim if he wants to explore the different ones and to find out if they are accessible and if he wants to purchase them.
Phil