Hi
aproan, I am just wondering, have you had any luck improving jaws support for your games? I think if we could play using jaws rather than sapi it would really improve game play, particularly as its quite hard to get good sapi voices running under windows 7 64 bit.

this is just a suggestion, but have you tried talking to jason, the maker of entombed? as he got jaws support working quite well in his game, though there are one or two issues still with it, but he can probably tell you how to get support for jaws working properly.