Hi list.
I know what the two farm types are for in castaways,
however I do have a few questions.
How much stuff does each farm produce? I am wondering so that I can keep my number of farms in proportion to population size. obviously I assume the more farms you have the more farmers it is better to have, so that one farmer isn't rushing between say 10 farms. I guess a similar question applys to the output from vinyards and bakeries, how many people can the output from one of each support.
same for hunters, how many people does each kill they bring back feed.
many thanks for your help,
Alex.