Hi,

Not sure how much Jason Allen could help as Entombed was written in C#
.Net where Jeremy's games are all VB 6.

That said, I believe the Jaws API is a standard com component and
there should be some kind of open specification or documentation on it
somewhere. Although, I haven't been able to find it myself. If anyone
has any documentation on the Jaws API I'd like to know as it could
come in handy.