Hi,

Interesting. Been looking over the say tools. It looks like it is
primarily for a Python dev, but they have a little C++ code etc here
to give you the general idea of how to use it as a general com
component. the one thing I didn't see is any docs on the license
agreement. If I were to include this in G3D for TTS support I'd like
to know if it can safely be used with commercial products.