hi could any one suggest a good chess game.
I am using winbord but it cheets and always makes the same moves over and over
again.
I was thinking about K chess but I heard roomers that once you send a payment
through pay pal that they do not send you the code.
is that true has any one on this list ever gotten K chess.
thanks so much.
angel.