thanks where did you buy your k chess code?
thanks.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I have a k chess question.

I bought KChess Elite, but not through Pay Pal. I got my code fairly quickly. Also, Winboard does not cheat that I know of. It does not speak correctly when castling, but makes the correct move. I also believe that it makes the best move it can find within the time limit you set, and if you vary your game, it will, too.

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

----- Original Message ----- From: "aadorno1" <angel.ador...@verizon.net>