Hi,

I ordered KChess Elite back in January of this year, and got my code without any problems. I'm still learning how to play chess with the help of Hadley School's excellent "Chess for Beginners" course, but it's fun to try different moves. (As a side note, I also created a sound pack for the game as I'm not impressed with the American male voice they make available. If anyone wants it, let me know off-list.) There's also the free game BG Chess Challenge from Spoonbill Software, at www.spoonbillsoftware.com.au/blindgamers.htm/. You just have to contact Ian Humphreys, the author, by email (there are links you can click on to do this from the site), and request the game. It may take a day or so as he sends games manually, but you'll receive a link to download the file.

Hope this helps.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Show Host and Production Director