From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Milos Przic
Sent: 20 July 2011 13:25
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] To all members

I don't agree darren. If you work, and work, and work, and work, and work,
your wife is going to start blaiming you. And you continue, you on't pay
atention, she becomes more radical. And you try a little o calm her, but
still you work to help the community, to help others. She understands that,
but you simply don't dedicate your time enouh to her and your children. And
eventually she gets crazy and things start getting out of control. So that
is the last moment you can do something about it. If you continue not paying

atention to her reaction, bye. In practice this goes in a more complex way,
but theoretically it is quite so.
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs