From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Damien C. Pendleton
Sent: 20 July 2011 13:40
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] To all members

Darren,
True, but certain conditions affect our choices, either for better or worse.
We aren't just a computer who does everything from human programmed
conditions or random number generators. We have emotions, we have
commitments, and we have families. If our commitments get compromised by
others to such an extent, then his emotions would have kicked in, which
isn't exactly his fault. It is natural human instinct to do what is easiest
for us, and if the pressure has mounted up so high that the easiest thing
would be to work more for a quiet life, then he has done that throutgh
instinct, not personal choice or preference. Who knows how much this guy has

been harassed? All we know is it has made him snap, and that isn't tolerable

either.
Regards,
Damien.