From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Mauricio Almeida
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 12:00 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] To all members

darren,

learn to argue in a consistent way, it is a very good pratice for your
life as a whole.
If you can not discuss a point further without throwing out
insignificant arguments. do not speak.
I am not saying i disagree with all you said so far, I am saying you
need a slightly more advanced maturity level to proceed in serious
discussions.

thanks

mauricio