Hi Bogdan,

I myself only make it through level 1 maybe 1 out of 25 tries.  I did not want
to make it too easy.  But one thing that helps is to start jumping after
cutting through about 8 barrels.  That way you stand a better chance of not
being knocked out by the next barrel.  But it also takes like a rhythm of
jumping after the chainsaw.

Um practice, practice.  That's what I have been doing anyway.

Good luck.

BFN

    Jim

Sir Lancelot, you have chain mail in Knight's Conf

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA