yeah I guessed that one jim.
THough in standard scrolers its usual to go right rather than left.
So this being reversed its a bit of a twist.
At 01:21 p.m. 21/07/2011, you wrote:
Hi Shaun,

Thank you.  I'm glad that you like Awesome Homer.

Well you should never fall into the pit on the first level. You want to run in the direction that Gonk carried Marge off to.

Spoiler space

The only other pits are in the maze and I guess that you have to learn by trial and error where not to go. Well and I think that the fire pit is pretty easy to jump over as are the raging rivers.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA