From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 8:21 PM
To: Hayden Presley
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Awesome Homer

Hi Hayden,

Yep,  Homer on a Harley and now Awesome Homer.  I might have made Homer on a
Harley just Evil Knevil but could not get sapi5 to say Knevil.  But Homer is
in just about every one of my games.  Guess that is kind of my signature
thing or something like that.

BFN

     Jim

SASS - Sysops Against Stupid Signatures