Hi,

first I have to say that this game really sounds great and I like it that you made such a jump and run sort of game.

My problem is, that I can't even begin to play level 1 properly, I always die from falling down a pit which I can't jump for some reason. I don't even have a clue how I know that the pit is coming so I can jump at the right time.

Some help on this will be greatly appreciated, since I'm sort of clueless at the moment here. *grins*

Thanks for helping and best regards
Sarah